1. Applying for clearance for the company name (giving 3 alternatives).
The first step will be to get a certificate (Certificado de denominación negativa) from the Companies Registry stating that the name we want to use is available – that is, not in use or already taken by any other party.
The application must be submitted by one of the shareholders, therefore we require copies of the shareholders' passports.
2. Writing the articles of association.
You will need to:
3. Opening a bank account and depositing the capital: minimum €3,006 for an SL (Limited Company).
4. Signing the Company's Deed of Incorporation with POA (power of attorney) or attending the notary's office with you.
5. Applying for the Director's NIE (Foreigner's Tax ID Nº).
6. Applying for the Company's CIF (Tax ID Code).
7. Paying the taxes required by Spanish law (1% of the Company Capital).
8. Registering the Company in the Companies Register (Registro Mercantil).